Terms & Conditions of Business for Clearance Leads
1. When purchasing property you have to be aware that it is under the laws of the country where the property is situated, and under financial rules and regulations laid down by the Regulating Bank, or other designated banking institution in the country where the property is situated, even if the lender is a subsidiary of a foreign based bank. Legal purchasing methods and taxes may are also be different. You buy this Clearance Lead with the above in mind.
2. We have confirmed this Clearance Lead by telephone with the vendor/s. The vendor/s have agreed that they are interested to accept a Below Market value price and may be open to further negotiation and offers. It is up to you to use your skills to convert this into a deal. We guarantee that the contact details are accurate and have been fully checked by us. If the lead is un-contacted it will be stated in the lead details above
3. We will offer you a free replacement Clearance lead of the same value if the telephone number provided by the vendor is un-obtainable. This will be subject to checking by us. If we manage to contact the vender the lead will be passed back to you and no refund will be due.
4. The reason why we decided to offer this as a Clearance Lead is stated in the property particulars under the appropriate reference number.
5. The Market Value quoted is provided in good faith, after extensive research into current market prices for similar properties in the area. The actual valuation for mortgage purposes will be confirmed by the lenderís surveyor. The market prices stated have been checked against estate agents asking prices and the selling price for similar properties in the immediate area by checking the published figures on the Land Registry website or other websites using the Land Registry data to produce the information. The value stated is comparable with other properties for sale in the vicinity. In countries where no on line Land Registry data is available we shall use our best endeavours to obtain the information by any other available means but can not accept any responsibility for its accuracy.
6. The valuation can vary either way but can not be guaranteed. We have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible. We do not provide finance for Clearance Leads.
7. The costs that you will incur to buy this property are not determined or administered by us, and we take no responsibility for them.
8. You will have to pay for this lead on our on-line shop. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or losses incurred by you.
9. The lead will only be sold to one investor. It can not be purchased twice and is automatically removed from the site as soon as it is sold.
10. No information presented in these particulars constitutes or forms part of a contract, with the exception of the stated Terms and Conditions of Associates and the General Terms and Conditions published on our website which you accepted by default when you registered as an associate.
11. Ronan Property Services t/a bmvleads.net, bmvleads.org.uk, speedypropertybuyers.co.uk, speedy-property-buyers.co.uk, speedypropertybuyer.com, speedypropertybuyers.com, speedypropertybuyers.eu, londonpropertybuyers.org.uk, northeastpropertybuyers.org.uk, northwestpropertybuyers.org.uk, yorkshirepropertybuyers.org.uk, eastmidlandspropertybuyers.co.uk, westmidlandspropertybuyers.org.uk and rent2buyonline.co.uk are not licensed as investment advisor's or estate agents. Furthermore they are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority to provide investment or financial advice either in the United Kingdom or other overseas countries or territories
12. Our advertising states that the vendor should expect the purchasing investor to pay up to 500 GBP, or the equivalent in local currency towards their legal expenses.
13. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with English law which shall be the proper law of the Terms and Conditions for Clearance Leads and the English Court shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to the provisions contained in these Conditions.
14. In paying for a Clearance Lead you agree to these terms by default.
1. Ronan Property Services t/a, ronanpropertyservices.com bmvleads.net, bmvleads.org.uk, speedypropertybuyers.co.uk, speedy-property-buyers.co.uk, speedypropertybuyer.com, speedypropertybuyers.com, speedypropertybuyers.eu, londonpropertybuyers.org.uk, northeastpropertybuyers.org.uk, northwestpropertybuyers.org.uk, yorkshirepropertybuyers.org.uk, eastmidlandspropertybuyers.co.uk, westmidlandspropertybuyers.org.uk and rent2buyonline.co.uk their owners, directors, affiliates, associates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this information.
2. The information and services provided by the above do not constitute financial, investment or tax advice and should not be taken as such.
3. We urge you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
4. Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information we provide is accurate and up to date, we cannot warrant that it is. Some products and services may be available at a lower or higher cost than quoted in this communication.
5. Some products and services may be available at a lower or higher cost than quoted in this communication.
6. In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 (UK), these sales particulars are for general guidance purposes only. They do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract. No structural survey has been carried out. All photographs and descriptions are given as a guide only, and must not be relied upon. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor in the usual way.
7. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that the Client may suffer as a result of us being unable to fulfil any of our obligations herein due to the occurrence of an event of force majeure, which term shall include but is not limited to legislative and regulatory acts of government, changes in interest rates and withdrawal of mortgage or other financial products, armed conflict, civil insurrection, strike, lockout, computer failure (including failures resulting from the changing of the date to 1st January 2000), failure of power supplies, earthquake, typhoon, tidal wave, and Acts of God.
8. Ronan Property Services t/a, ronanpropertyservices.com, bmvleads.net, bmvleads.org.uk, speedypropertybuyers.co.uk, speedy-property-buyers.co.uk, speedypropertybuyer.com, speedypropertybuyers.com, speedypropertybuyers.eu, londonpropertybuyers.org.uk, northeastpropertybuyers.org.uk, northwestpropertybuyers.org.uk, yorkshirepropertybuyers.org.uk, eastmidlandspropertybuyers.co.uk, westmidlandspropertybuyers.org.uk rent2buyonline.co.uk, promote products and services specifically designed for use in the United Kingdom and any other countries or territories from where property deals are sourced.
Updated 30th December 2011.